Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Screenprinting and F.I.T. Design Panel

Drafting last-minute, inspired by a 2-D design from an art school sketchbook

In my make-shift studio this afternoon! I've got a 3PM deadline to submit my design to an instructor (Peter) at POLLUTED EYEBALL screenprint studio in Brooklyn. I'm taking a 3-hour 'Basic' course this Saturday, making printed Tees.

Many thanks to Living Social. I owe huge chunks of my continued education plight to their discounted NYC/Brooklyn Art classes, which are made available to the masses every now and again. Let's see how I do!


TOMORROW // 2-20-13 @ The Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC
F.I.T. Students, Designers, Costumers, Fine Artists, Magazine/Media Editors, Curious/Interested parties, feel free to share with others who might be interested in attending this Panel Discussion:
"At FIT, we believe that the experience of learning and working with people of diverse cultures, races, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds nourishes a capacity for understanding different perspectives and for interacting effectively and sensitively with people of backgrounds different than our own."  (www.fitnyc.edu/diversity)

No comments:

Post a Comment